Looking for an accountant with a full range of services?
Your Stirling team does more than just add up numbers and balance your books.
The real reason businesses like dealing with us is that we’re totally proactive — always looking for ways to save you tax and run an even better, more profitable business.
Here’s a quick look at some of the services we provide to help you and your business
We tend to specialise in small to medium sized businesses who are keen to grow and expand their operations. If you’re not at this level just yet, don’t let stop you from calling us as we will want to show you how to grow your business.
Our services cater to individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSF’s
- Effective personal and business tax management
- Business planning
- Modelling pricing for your goods and services
- Financial structure setups
- Insurance advice including Business Succession and Key Person Insurance
- Direct support for buying and selling a business
- Rearrangement (Refinancing) of your housing loans at very competitive rates
- Purchase and sales of shares (via our associated share brokers)
- Helping you increase your wealth outside your business e.g. with self-managed super funds (SMSF)
Our principal, Brett Strong, is an authorised representative for insurance, retirement, redundancy planning, superannuation and pension planning.
We are also specialist for Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) also known as DIY super funds.
Looking for an accountant who is available when you need to talk?
Our office is open all year: five days, 9am–5pm for our clients’ convenience. Outside these hours appointments can be easily made.
Qualified accountants (not just tax agents) are available at our office every day.
And our accountants also return your calls?
If we can’t take your phone call immediately it’s for a good reason: were usually with a client.
We guarantee that one of our staff will return your call within 4 hours to let you know what is happening and we promise the person you need to speak to will be given your message. You will be the first person they call as soon as they walk into the office (before e-mails or anything else).
Contact Stirling to discover what a difference we can make to your business!
It’s easy to switch to us — we’ll contact your previous accountant and make all the arrangements on your behalf.