March 23, 2017 by stirling
Dorothy Morgan has joined Stirling Accounting & Financial Solutions as one of our Client Service Managers.
Dorothy has re entered the workforce after raising here family and really enjoys the client management and interactions she has with our clients.
Dorothy has tried extremely hard to improve her capability and technical ability by undertaking the following educational improvements.
– Certificate III in Telecommunications
– Year 1 Double Degree – Arts and Commerce University of Wollongong
– Certificate IV Financial Accounting – TAFE
– Diploma of Business – TAFE
– Certificates III and IV in Communication – TAFE
– Diploma of Teaching – Fashion Technology and Secretarial Studies
She is eager to assist and provides administration, client services, bookkeeping, data entry, transaction processing, interaction with investment and superannuation managers, front office support and clerical.
Dorothy has a passion for sewing, reading and classical music. She is a very talented but shy operatic singer. So please encourage her.