December 6, 2012 by stirling
Teddies on Sleighs
- Packet of Small Milky Way Bars (stored in fridge)
- Packet of Mini Candy Canes
- Box of Tiny Teddy Biscuits
- Packet of Chocolate Buttons
- Even though I used mini candy canes, they were still a little long for the Milky Way Bars, so I cut about 1.5cms off the curled end, to shorten them.
- Place a handful of chocolate in a small microwavable dish. Melt on high for 45 seconds, then stir. If chocolate hasn’t melted, cook on high for 15 second intervals until they are melted.
- Using a teaspoon, place chocolate evenly on the base of the Milky Way Bar and then press candy canes lightly onto the melted chocolate, so that they stick to the bottom.
- Turn the Milky Way Bar over and allow to set.
- Once the candy canes have set, gently press a Tiny Teddy into the Milky Way Bar. I find holding the sides of the bar, prevents the bar from squeezing out.
- Keep in an airtight container, in a cool place until ready to eat.
These are great fun to make with the kids or grandchildren and even more fun to eat.